[Microsound-announce] split vinyl Kammerflimmer Kollektief / Strings Of Consciousness

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 10 09:40:15 EDT 2007

dear readers,
hope u r enjoying a nice summer
our 10' vinyl is now manufactured and offering 3 exclusive tracks by
Strings Of Consciousness
one can be heard in our My Space player

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness

please visit our label Karl to get a copy and listen to another one
of the songs

http://www.myspace.com/parakusisproduktions

That is a split vinyl with Kammerflimmer Kollektief who have 2 songs
on the other side.
We are thrilled to share a record with such an amazing band
u might want to spare some time there too:

http://www.myspace.com/kammerflimmerkollektief
http://www.kammerflimmer.com/

orders directly to    contact at karlrecords.de
instead of € 12 charge € 10 from "friends of SOC" (plus postage)
say that you are on our mailing list to make sure you get the discount.

thanx for your attention
ip

http://www.stringsofconsciousness.info