[Microsound-announce] GOLDEN SERENADES, EO, ASTRO+CORNUCOPIA, new SONORA

jorge castro mglpls at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 01:49:45 EDT 2007

SONORA :: 250407

NEW RELEASES

E° + CORNUCOPIA + GOLDEN SERENADES Live in La Plata
CDR
Recorded live a Dardo Rocha Cultural Center in La
Plata, Argentina. E°
is an argentine noise trio who build their own twisted
objects, and they present a short, but powerful set on
this release. Golden Serenades is the duo of John
Hegre (Jazkamer) and Jørgen Træn (Sir Dupermann) who
brought absolute harsh noise destruction. Cornucopia
was down to one member for the tour, and I made my
best to reprezent. The final track is a collaboration
between all three acts.

JORGE CASTRO Pastoral CDR
More distorted and raw than my recent guitar generated
releases,
Pastoral came out of my lifelong interest in Death
Metal and
Grindcore, mixed with the usual multi-layered drones.
Recorded between 2004 and 2006.

ASTRO & CORNUCOPIA Drop Out Bones/Shock Therapy CDR
Second edition of this heavily requested collaboration
between Japanese noise veteran ASTRO (Hiroshi
Hasegawa, ex-C.C.C.C.) and Puerto Rico’s Cornucopia.
New cover art by AHD. Over fifty minutes of scorched
electronics.

OLDER STUFF STILL AVAILABLE

CORNUCOPIA Death of the Sun CDR
VIOLET CLON Attack of
 CDR
CASTRO + MARHAUG Glory on the Summit CDR
WORKBENCH & BLACK QUARTER/CORNUCOPIA Live in San Juan
C30

CDR $7.00
C30 $10.00
ALL PRICES INCLUDE WORLWIDE POSTAGE