[Microsound-announce] A collection of essays on digital and electroacoustic music

Barnabás Batta batta.barnabas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:03:55 EDT 2007

Dear Collegues in Digital and Electroacoustic Music,

My name is Barnabas Batta and I am a PhD student at the University of
Pécs, Hungary where, together with the University of Szeged, Hungary
and  in collaboration with a small publishing house, we would like to
edit a collection of writings/essays on digital and electroacoustic
music.
Please find enclosed a synopse of the aesthetic, cultural, musical and
media-theoretic changes that were made by the analog/digital switch in
music. We expect for the collection translations and writings on the
topic mentioned above. Anyone interested in this enterprise should
send me a synopse of the intended text in either Hungarian, German or
English.

Best wishes,

Barnabas