[Microsound-announce] hello from and/OAR

dkl37 at juno.com dkl37 at juno.com
Fri Apr 13 23:51:48 EDT 2007

Hello and best wishes to all,

I thought I should mention that the US postal
service is about to raise their rates on May 14th,
so now would be a good time to take advantage of the
current prices that are in the and/OAR Diffusion shop.
As some of you know, all prices in the shop include shipping.

Some releases to be found in the shop include:

- STEPHAN MATHIEU & JANEK SCHAEFER: Hidden Name  (Crónica)
- PAWEL GRABOWSKI / THE BEAUTIFUL SCHIZOPHONIC / PAULO RAPOSO & JAMES ECK
RIPPIE:
    Product  (Crónica)
- STORMHAT: Hypnagogia  (A Beard Of Snails)
- FRANS DE WAARD: Vijf Profielen  (Alluvial Recordings)
- ANDREW CHALK: Goldfall  (Faraway Press)  CD re-issue
- RYOJI IKEDA: Dataplex  (Raster-Noton)
- RICHARD CHARTIER: Incidence  (Raster-Noton)
- ROBERT HENKE: Layering Buddha  (Imbalance Computer Music)
- AKIRA RABELAIS: Void  (Fällt)  3" CD
- RICHARD CHARTIER: Type Of  (Fällt)  3" CD
- OZ FRITZ: All Around The World  (Sub Rosa)
- FRANCISCO LOPEZ: Lopez Island  (Elevator Bath)

Plus MOTH ELECTRET: Lil  (Mystery Sea) just arrived but
it won't be added to the shop until sometime this weekend.

And last, but not least, the next and/OAR release is currently
in production, although progress has been hindered for the past
two weeks due to issues beyond my control:

VARIOUS ARTISTS: Yasujiro Ozu - Hitokomakura CD x 2

I plan to make another announcement when this release is available.

Thanks very much for your time!

Best Wishes, Dale

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

CURRENT: MARC BEHRENS & PAULO RAPOSO: Hades