[Microsound-announce] Share.LA Monthly Audio/Video Jam on Saturday!

Momo the Monster surya at la-va.org
Thu Oct 19 21:06:28 EDT 2006

Hey you lovers of Audio/Visual madness!

Join us this Saturday, October 21st at 8pm for our second share.LA.
We're pulling together those who are working at the forefront of this
A/V performance scene to come together and jam with each other.

You can watch, you can play a 'featured set' apart from everyone, or
you can join in the unrestrained chaos that is a room full of audio
and video artists going full throttle.

Our first meet was a blast - some pictures and video are available at
http://share.la
Check out the site for full details on what to bring.

---------------------------
share.LA number two
8pm to midnight @ Basswerks
5411 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016
FREE and BYOB
---------------------------

Also - we're looking for crew members to be a part of the core
share.LA team. We can use help in the following departments:
* Equipment Donation (a bigger, better sound system)
* Setup/Tear Down (come early, leave late, drink plenty)
* Promotion
* Coordination/Planning

Drop an email to share at la-va.org if you can help grow this event!

Much thanks to share.Global for the support - see their website at
http://share.dj for events like this in NYC, Montreal, San Diego,
Wiesbaden, Stavanger and Melbourne.