[Microsound-announce] Pedal to the Metal 4 DEC 2nd 2006 Toronto

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Thu Nov 23 14:12:39 EST 2006

I havent seen any posting about this as of yet so I thought I would post about
this now before it gets to late... I dont have all the details yet but this is
what I do have:

Church of Craft presents:

Pedal to the Metal 4 - alternative craft fair and benfit for C of C.

featureing live performances by:

aidan baker (noise factory, alien8, aidanbaker.org)

naw (noise factory, rivers of, phoniq.net)

slowedownrecordsounds (myspace.com/thereversibles, theairfields.ca)

and more TBA

when: december 2nd 2006 11:00am to 5pm

where: Sneaky Dee's 461 College St Toronto, CA

Cost: TBA