[Microsound-announce] meetings IV reminder

bruce tovsky bruce at skeletonhome.com
Sun Nov 19 10:17:38 EST 2006

hi everyone
a quick reminder regarding Meetings IV at the Brooklyn Navy Yard

11/19 106BLDG30 8pm $5
Meetings IV
Brooklyn Navy Yard. Building 30
Flushing Ave & Clinton Ave. Gate
(ask for Building 30, Suite 106, nycreative. The guards will direct
you from there.)

Innovative performer, instrument builder and situationist Albert
Ortega is back in town from LA for a visit, and he will be joined by
Ben Owen, Bonnie Jones, Bryan Eubanks, Gill Arno, Sawako and Bruce
Tovsky for a series of duos, a solo and maybe a group improv. Albert
was part of the great Meetings I event last year and I'm thrilled to
have him back. In the live video chairs we will have the stalwart
Adam Kendall and the always intriguing Luke DuBois (making his first
106BLDG30 appearance.)

For more precise directions check out my new website:
http://www.skeletonhome.com/skelweb2006/106.htm
(mouse over "how" for directions popup)
or go to:
http://www.brooklynnavyyard.org
for any problems with directions and/or entry into the yard call:
917.674.6647

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams