[Microsound-announce] BiP_HOp Generation ::: April 2006 Playlist

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 4 03:34:12 EDT 2006

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Wednesday evenings  : 19:10 - 20:30 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

April 2006 Playlist

  ARTIST      ALBUM     label

Modern Institute : excellent swimmer (Expanding)
Daedelus : denies the day's demise (Ninja tune)
Leo Abrahams : honeytrap (Just Music)
Psapp : the only thing i ever wanted (Domino)
Taylor Deupree + Eisi : every still day (Noble)
I'm Not A Gun : we think as instruments (City Centre Offices)
12 Twelve : l'univers (Acuarela)
The Year Of : slow days (Morr Music)
World's End Girlfriend : dream's end come true (Noble)
VA. check the water (Leaf)
Belong : october language (Carpark)
Orbit Service : songs of eta carinae (Beta-Lactam Ring)
Sci-fi Industries : the air cutter (Thisco)
Alog : islands of memory (Creaked)
No-Neck Blues Band und Embryo : embryonnck (Staubgold)
The DFA Remixes chapter 1 (DFA)
VA. LO 2006 sampler (Lo Recordings)
Uské Orchestra : niko et la berlue (Sonig)
Takagi Masakatsu : journal for people (Carpark)
Dabrye : two / threee (Ghostly)
Son Of Clay : the bird you never were (Komplott)
Eisi : awaawa (Noble)
Peeping Tom : s/t (Ipecac)
Opak : two sleepwalkers on a tight rope (Creaked)
VA. Blackbox (Autopilot)
Terrestrial Tones : dead drunk (Paw Tracks)
Xiu Xiu : la forêt (Acuarela)
Hanna Hartman : longitude / cratere  (Komplott)
Hot Chip : the warning (DFA)
Suomi : gutevolk (Noble)
Day Off : cinq (Noble)
All Spec Kit : busy topic (Komplott)
AmmonContact : with voices (Ninnja Tune)
Atom TM & Pink Elln : live vol. 2 & 3 (Logistic)
Izu : going salamander (Highpoint Lowlife)
  The Secret Society : sad boys dance when noone is watching (Acuarela)

BiP_HOp
Philippe Petit
B. P   80064
13192 MARSEILLE CEDEX 20