[Microsound-announce] Rain on Stage

eretsua benighted_mirror at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 15:43:02 EDT 2006

"Rain on Stage" is Eretsua's tribute to Tool. Inspired by what Tim Hecker did to Van Halen on the "my love rotten to the core" EP. Eretsua crafted these tracks from  bootleg live recordings of Tool and original own material as well as alternate arrangements of Tool songs, creating a fresh blend of rough live atmosphere and electronic ambient. Available for free download over at www.eretsua.com

ps. sorry for this shameless self-promotion but I reckon this may interest some of you.
pps. i love to hear your comments / feedback.