[Microsound-announce] New cdr-single: António Contador on Ristretto

grain of sound grainofsound at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:33:58 EDT 2006

 [ please read below a message from our sister-label, Ristretto ]:

António Contador – "Crazy in Love"

5" cdr-single

rist05/ 2006

limited numbered edition: 100 records.

The portuguese musician António Contador lives in a unique sound world and
it shows in his brilliant music. Ristretto is happy to present the
"experimental pop" world of António Contador: disintegrated melodic tunes
form original songs in a record where you can also find a short "duet" with
Miou Miou(!). Yes, Contador sings in this record with a sharp french accent.
You can call it anything, we love to call it "music for adulterated music
boxes".

+ info:

http://www.grainofsound.com/ristretto

http://www.myspace.com/antoniocontador