[Microsound-announce] new cut releases

Simon Hampson simon at symbiosis.com.au
Sat Jul 15 20:29:57 EDT 2006

I will be airing an interview with Jason & a feature on Cut very soon. Tune
in to the show on Wed 26th July, 10pm Australian time
(http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ - under Victoria, Australia for time
conversion) to hear it.

All the best,

Simon.

Symbiosis - Experimental Sound Textures and Rhythms

Wednesday nights / 10pm - 12am
102.7 FM / www.rrr.org.au
Melbourne / Australia
simon at symbiosis.com.au