[Microsound-announce] Vickys Mosquitos [call for participation]

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:52:38 EST 2006

*_Vickys Mosquitos_* is an ongoing project, in which performing artists all
over the world
are invited to use a recording of the "VICKY'S MOSQUITOS" text as read by
MacOS voice
'Vicky' as material in a composed and/or improvised sound piece, during one
of their per-
formances.

There's a 'reportage' on the 'Vickys Mosquitos Special' that we organised
last december in
Paris, France, in the latest issue of the SoundBlog:
http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00570.php

For the original 'call and rules for participation', look here:
http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00527.php#00527

I CONTINUE TO WELCOME ALL PROPOSALS FOR 'PLAYS with VICKY' ... !
(Obviously ... for that's what this is all about ... :-) ...)

Happy New Year to all!

HarS
--
http://harsmedia.com/VickysMosquitos/