[Microsound-announce] cod field recording project - repost

banyek soutiengorge at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 9 14:00:15 EST 2006

hi all,

*really sorry* about the confusion, someone may get this
info twice..
now it is posted to the proper place.

"I have a netlabel, called Complementary Distribution.
I would like to start a field recording project connected to
my netlabel and ask YOU to contribute! Read the following
points CAREFULLY!

01.The first project is connected to trams, so I would like
to ask you to submit your recordings of trams' sounds.
02. Please send your submissions in stereo VBR mp3 format
and try to do your best regarding recording quality as well!
Stereo 44khz is the standard recording quality. Please
include the number of the tram you recorded and the city
where it was recorded. If you cannot upload your recordings
to anywhere, please mail me. DO NOT send your recordings as
attached files!
03. Your submissions should be at least 30 seconds long.
04. Of course, you can send more than 1 submission.
05. The recordings will be published at Complementary
Distribution.
06. The deadline is the end of March 2006!"

quotes from here:
http://soutiengorge.davidope.com/index_en.php?f=hirek#h1135449053
my netlabel's page:
http://www.bitlabrecords.com/cod

hope you'll submit material.. please keep to the rules