[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 16-12-06

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 15 06:10:48 EST 2006

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Sabados / Saturday. 20h -www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 16-12-06

    01. DJ AMSIA (Live in Espacio Menos 1. La Palma, 21. 16-12-06. 21:00h)
Track: 2
Album: Resonancias
Label: Ccapitalia.net

  02. THE JOE K-PLAN (Live in Siroco. 16-12-06. 22:00h)
Track: Engrudo
Album: -
Label: -

  03. MURDO (Live in Siroco. 16-12-06. 22:00h)
Track: Hill Spencer
Album: Mekazuki
Label: -

  04. COCONOT (Live in Siroco. 16-12-06. 22:00h)
Track: Pescado Crudo
Album: Novo Tropicalismo Errado
Label: Bcore

  05. GANG WIZARD
Track: Metal Coax Concrete Warm String Plastic Tithe Remember Dials /When The Song begins
Album: Byzantine Headache
Label: Load

  06. ANTHEA CADDY & THEMBI SODDELL
Track: 1 / 2 / 3 4
Album: Iland
Label: Cajid Media

  07. NATASHA ANDERSON
Track: 7/11 / Hindsight Refracct / Lung Machine
Album: Spore
Label: Cajid Media

  08. THE SURF MESSENGERS
Track: Attack The Target / Bright Clear Blue
Album: Excerpts From a 24hr Performance Lovers
Label: www.cisfordogrecords.co.uk

  Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com