[Microsound-announce] SWO is coming to ISEA2006/ZeroOne San Jose Now!!

anagma at arch-project.com anagma at arch-project.com
Sat Aug 12 13:22:38 EDT 2006

Here is anagma from The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA.
We will have a performance in ISEA2006 / ZeroOne San Jose.

If you are in ISEA, please join us.

____________________________________

   *  The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA
    *    in ISEA2006/Zero One San Jose
      *
         * http://swo.jp/
           *
               *	  at SOFA District ClosingParty
                  *                 / Downtown San Jose, 1st Street
                     *  Sat. 12th Aug. during 6pm - midnight
                         *   (about 1 hour)
                            *
                               *
                                  *
                                     *
                                       *
                                        *
                                         *
                                         *
                                         *
                                        *
                                       *
                                     * CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!!
                                  *
                               * Please bring your sine wave!!!
                            *
                         *
                      * The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA is
                  * organizing a public performance for
               * ISEA2006/ZeroOne San Jose visitors.
           *
         * We invite you to bring any kind of device that
      * can play a sine wave such as, for example, laptop PCs,
    * synthesizers, analog oscillators, loudspeaker equipped iPods,
   * PDAs or mobile phones.
* Before attending the performance, please download and
* install the software from our web site according to
* your operating system: http://swo.jp/faq.html
   *
    * For those who do not have this kind of devices or did not manage
      * to download and install the software, SWO will provide
         * the device to play a sine wave. Be aware, though, that
           * the number of devices provided by SWO is limited;
               * please bring your own device if possible.
                  *
                     * We are looking forward to meet you on the site!
                         *
                            * ENJOY YOUR SINE WAVE LIFE!!!
                               *
                                  *