[Microsound-announce] Tales of Ten Worlds -- temporary glitch resolved and files are available for your listening pleasure

Skip Acuff SAcuff at rwrplc.com
Sat Aug 5 01:17:04 EDT 2006

Many thanks to FAX list member Andrew Keyser for helping us out in a big
way, and many thanks to Nick Corbin for getting Si's tracks out there
originally.  And of course really big thanks and props to Si:

"Alright, the tracks themselves are up at
http://turbogfx.net/si/tales_of_ten_worlds and an updated playlist in
that folder (direct link:

http://turbogfx.net/si/tales_of_ten_worlds/Simon%20Matthews%20-%20Tales%
20Of%20Ten%20Worlds.m3u) "