[Microsound-announce] [playlist] sigtronica on April 19th, 2006

nick knouf nknouf at sigtronica.org
Sat Apr 22 22:04:51 EDT 2006

Playlist for sigtronica on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, Wednesdays
from 2300-0000 EDT.  Live stream from http://wmbr.org, with archives
and playlists from http://sigtronica.org.

As always, if you have tracks or CDs that you'd like to send my way,
drop me a line or visit the website for details on how to send them
to the station.

Thanks!

nick

-------
Drone, drone, drone…lots of that for this show. Some great new work
from Geoff Mullen, off of Keith Fullerton Whitman’s incredible new
Entschuldigen label.

1.  Four Guitars by Lee Ranaldo, Carlos Giffoni, Thurston Moore, Nels
Cline. Four Guitars. Important Records.
2.  Turilas ruusussa by Sala-Arhimo. Sala-Arhimo. Last Visible Dog
Records.
3. Rainbow Train by Aki Tsuyuko. Kokane. Thrill Jockey.
4.  there is no end by Charalambides. a vintage burden. kranky.
5.  Long Distance Decade by Gregg Kowalsky. Through the Cardial
Window. kranky.
6.  motoc by loscil. plume. kranky.
7.  wonderland by Takagi Masakatsu. Journal for People. Carpark Records.
8.  track 6 by Geoff Mullen. thrtysxtrllnmnfstns. entschuldigen.