[Microsound-announce] Tovsky/Hudak/Takeda @ IPR

bruce tovsky bruce at skeletonhome.com
Wed Apr 12 15:20:45 EDT 2006

hello all
(excuses for cross posts)
John Hudak and I will be doing a show this saturday at Issue Project
Room here in Brooklyn, collaborating with the brilliant video artist
Shimpei Takeda and multichannel sound design guru Stephan Moore. Also
on the bill is Hans Tammen and John Jannone.
John and I will both be using electric guitar and laptop for this
show, something that we seem to do more often these days and always
enjoy. Shimpei will be doing some of his new live video
improvisations, a new direction for him and if it's as good as his
usual fare should be quite lovely. Add to that our luck at having
Stephan joining us improvising on his 16 channel spherical speaker. I
hope you can make it.
cheers
Bruce

4/15  8pm  $10

ISSUE PROJECT ROOM
400 Carroll Street
between Bond and Nevins
Brooklyn, NY 11231

Telephone: 718-330-0313

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."
Philip K. Dick