[Microsound-announce] RADIOLAND live at touch radio/some april dates

stephan mathieu sssst at musork.com
Sat Apr 1 03:16:17 EST 2006

hello,
heres my schedule of some upcoming releases and performances.

thanks for listening,
 - stephan

--

> Saturday April 01, 2006

RADIOLAND LIVE released on TouchRadio

Stephan Mathieu - Radio One - 28:35

'Radio One' is a live recording from the premiere performance of 'Radioland', played on September 24, 2005 during the EMF Festival at Igreja de Santiago, a 15th century chapel in Palmela, Portugal. 'Radioland' is based on live radio input re-arranged by my computer. The original 6-channel diffusion is presented here as a stereo mixdown. The piece is dedicated to Vitor Joaquim.

www.touchradio.org.uk

My 5th studio album will be out on Touch in Fall 2006.

--

> Saturday April 08, 2006 / 20:30 CET

RADIOLAND live at Theatre L'Italienne, La Passerelle, Saint-Brieuc/France

www.lapasserelle.info

--

> Thursday April 13, 2006 / 17:30 CET

Talk with journalist Daniela Cascella at Teatro Juvarra, Torino/Italy

I'll be on a on-site survey for a week in Torino to prepare my piece for the ECO E NARCISO exhibition which will be shown from July 15 - September 2006.

www.ecoenarciso.it

--

> Saturday April 15, 2006

Limited DVD-R release on CONV :

Quién era aquella que te amó
en el sueño, cuando dormías?

Dónde van las cosas del sueño?
Se van al sueño de los otros?

Y el padre que vive en los sueños
vuelve a morir cuando despiertas?

Florecen las plantas del sueño
y maduran sus graves frutos?

Akira Rabelais - Video
Stephan Mathieu - Audio

50 minutes
Special packaging
10.75 Euro incl. worldwide shipping

www.con-v.org

--

> Tuesday April 18, 2006 / 21:00 CET

RADIOLAND live at Galerija SC, Zagreb/Croatia

www.explicit-music.org
www.mi2.hr

--

> a n d  (drumrolls!). . .

Kyoto based DSP-rocker BAIYON has just release a new album and 7", both mastered by me. I love his stuff, you'll find more info at

http://shop.besr.jp/besr_008_e.htm
and
http://shop.besr.jp/besr_007_e.htm

--