[Microsound-announce] toronto studio sale

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Sun Sep 25 12:26:04 EDT 2005

Hey guys I have a few things up for grabs that might
interest some of you, every thing is in perfect condition unless other
wise stated. Im selling this stuff simply because I eather never did use
it or Im no longer am using it, in other words there is nothing wrong with
any of these things I just need the room in the studio. You know where to
find me if your interested, if your out of town you pay for shipping.
Thanks ... neil..

KORG microKorg synthersizer with vocoder $500
http://toronto.craigslist.org/msg/99525367.html

MAudio Trigger Finger 16-Pad MIDI Control Surface $200
http://toronto.craigslist.org/msg/99535468.html

Digitech RP50 Modeling Guitar Processor $75
http://toronto.craigslist.org/msg/99539972.html

OXYGEN8 25 KEY MOBILE USB MIDI CONTROLLER $100
http://toronto.craigslist.org/msg/99530456.html

naw/neil wiernik
artist site:
www.naw.phoniq.net