[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 31/08/05

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 4 11:56:50 EDT 2005

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
·Listen any time -www.ondasonoraradio.com

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 31/08/05

01. P16.D4
Track: Todliches Schweigen
Album: Wahrnehmungen
Label: Vynil On Demand

02. RM74
Track: Erlenrüsler
Album: Exkursion
Label: Doc Recordings

03. ARDEN
Track: Cello For Sudden Goodbyes / Smashed Computers
And Bad Luck
Album: Conceal
Label: Stilll

04. WORLD'S END GIRLFRIEND
Track: Phantasmagoria Moth Gate
Album: The Lie Lay Land
Label: Noble

05. TAYLOR DEUPREE + EISI
Track: 14 (alta)
Album: Every Still Day
Label: Noble

06. TU M'
Track: Lonely As A Cloud / Wake Up, Wake Up
Album: Just One Night
Label: Dekorder

07. SOFTLAND
Track: Meter
Album: War Against Error
Label: Spezial Material

08. VORPAL
Track: Gymnopédic v 1.01
Album: An Incomplete Guide To Vorpal Music
Label: Cock Rock Disco

______
Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos
considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así,
responde con un mensaje titulado “borrame” y serás
inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have
considered it could be interesting for you. If that’s
not your case, then reply us with this subject for the
message: “delete me”, and you will be inmediately out
from the mailing. Thank you

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es