[Microsound-announce] Swedish EAM event on Cuba

Jean-Louis Huhta jean-louis at bredband.net
Fri Oct 21 15:01:46 EDT 2005

October 27 at Museo de Bellas Artes, Havana, Cuba.

Live performace and tape music by Jens Hedman and Jean-Louis Huhta

Jens Hedman/Erik Mikael Karlsson – Anchorings/Arrows [12:??]

Jean-Louis Huhta

Title:
"What we hear is not made up of what we are hearing but rather from
what we are"

Duration: circa 35 minutes

A live improvisation using prerecorded and treated local sounds,
field recordings and music found on location

Jean-Louis Huhta   is a Swedish composer of electronic and
electroacoustic music.Living and working in Stockholm Jean-Louis is a
member of the society for electroacoustic musik in sweden .

Jens Hedman – Relief [11:25]

October 26 at Caturla Hall, Havana, Cuba.

Tape concert presenting Swedish electroacoustic music
Compiled by SEAMS (Society of Electroacoustic Music in Sweden)

http://www.jeanlouis.biz
http://www.idealrecordings.com
http://www.seams.nu