[Microsound-announce] Fw: zan is sending you a podcast

gintas k gintaskr at takas.lt
Fri Nov 25 10:39:35 EST 2005

Hi noise fans,

I'm sending this email to let you know that I've posted a new episode to my
podcast.  Click on this link to hear it:

 http://zh27.podomatic.com

I've decided for my first podcast to present my latest Zanoisect release, a
collaboration with Gintas K called "Groping Knell".

At some point I will do something specific for this site but for starters I
wanted to put this release online in mp3 format.  I find the release
annoying and hypnotic.

zan

PS: Don't forget to check out the top podcast directory:

 http://www.podOmatic.com/search/top

Get your own podcast for free!

 http://www.podOmatic.com

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails of this sort from podOmatic.com, please
visit your podOmatic.com Account page at:

http://www.podOmatic.com/user/edit

In the updates area just select "I do not want any updates" and then
hit save.

(c) 2005 podOmatic. All rights reserved. podOmatic.com is a registered
trademark of podOmatic, Inc.

podOmatic.com, 350 Townsend St, Suite 100,
San Francisco, CA 94107-1697.

This message was sent to the following e-mail address: