[microsound-announce] --Arttitude Thursday 24th November @291 Gallery--London--

Thanos Chrysakis azimuths at freenet.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 05:42:26 EST 2005

Thursday 24th November 2005 @ 291 Gallery

Doors: 7.30pm – 12.30pm
Entry: £4

www.291gallery.com <http://www.291gallery.com/>

Transport to the venue on Hackney Road

Old Street Tube and bus number 55

Liverpool Street Tube and bus number 48 or 26

 Arttitude is a web based visual arts agency and promoter of arts and music
events.

We provide an opportunity to promote artists work through our events
encouraging the interaction of different arts media.

Re-Generation

On November the 24th, Arttitude presents Re-Generation, a night of
short-film and video screenings.

An exploration into life experiences depicted through movement, colour and
sound.  As we go through life we become adapted by our experiences therefore
we become more individual and less of a blank slate. Re-Generation offers an
opportunity to travel on a audio-visual journey, to glimpse at a kinship of
recollection, or re-collection of allusions to childhood.

Film/Video/Artists:

Pilgrimage by Nicki Rolls

Mnemographies by Montserrat Rubio

Seed by Gianluca Bonomo

Tree House by Nick Field

The Water's Daemon by Thanos Chrysakis
Beluga's Dream
Intimate Skies
Nocturnal Dance

And While we were on air by Paul Allsopp and Andy Weir

The love train by Eva Bennett

Toward the sea by Sam Steer

Mayavada by Ian Harris

Quadrant by Stuart Pound

Nicky Scott-Francis – Abstract Art Animations

For more information please contact
jody at arttitude.co.uk or priscilla.granozio at gmail.com