[Microsound-announce] Interzone live radio show. Submissions

Micard rhizome at free.fr
Sun May 22 12:44:49 EDT 2005

Hi List,

Interzone is a bi-monthly radio show broadcasted in France (on
Coloriage 103.9) and streamed live on the internet (www.coloriage.fr)
one of two fridays from 9PM to 11PM (CET).
Since a few show, I add another hour to the show (from 11PM to
midnight), where I streamed a liveshow or a DJ set from an artist
relevant of the microsound/lowercase/experimental or post-industrial
scene, and for this I'm looking for original and unreleased material to
broadcast. Concerts, dj sets, sound art... approximately one hour long.

Please contact me off-list if interested for details.

Thanks

JF