[Microsound-announce] Mousik è lab artgallery

marco messina marcomessina at mousikelab.it
Mon May 16 05:29:57 EDT 2005

Mousikelab artgallery
http://www.mousikelab.it/artgallery/ndex.htm

Please visit the exposition of Fish.tank

Fish.tank is an open collective founded in the year 2004.
It¹s an active laboratory, our main effort it¹s to apply and deconstruct in
a critical way everything is around us.
The sperimentation and the reserch is our main objective. Our fields of
application is mainly in Visual Art (Video Art, Web Art, Video and
multimedia installation, Visual Art, Digital Art).
We support the open data philosophy for the distribution of intellectual
object

Mousikèlab
http://www.mousikelab.com