[Microsound-announce] Symbiosis Playlist - 24/7/05

Simon Hampson simon at symbiosis.com.au
Sat Jul 30 23:36:32 EDT 2005

Symbiosis - Experimental Sound Textures and Rhythms
[Headphones recommended]

12am - 2am Sunday nights
102.7 FM, Melbourne, Australia
Listen online:  <http://www.rrr.org.au/symbiosis/>
http://www.rrr.org.au/symbiosis/

Time Zone Converter:  <http://worldtimeserver.com/>
http://worldtimeserver.com/
(Show broadcasts in GMT +11)
Work out what time the show airs for you here:
 <http://tinyurl.com/9n78j> http://tinyurl.com/9n78j

Symbiosis
c/o Triple R
PO Box 2145
Brunswick East 3057
Victoria
Australia

info at symbiosis.com.au

presented by Simon Hampson

-------show highlights----------------------

31st July: The monthly label feature returns with a look at Taalem Records,
a burn-to-order CDR label from Paris, France. Comments from the label's
founder Jean-Marc Boucher accompany this 2 hour special. For more info:
<http://www.taalem.com> http://www.taalem.com

7th August: Zen Paradox (Steve Law) has a new album out through EEM
(http://eem.i2pi.com/), 'Numinosum'. Steve will be having a chat as well as
performing live.

In the pipeline: Christopher DeLaurenti, Room40 Label Feature

Hi everyone,

It was great last week to get through some of the wonderful sounds that have
been coming my way. Find out more below in last week's playlist. Thanks to
Bill for permission to broadcast 'from aberdeen'.

This week welcomes back the label feature to Symbiosis. I hope you can join
me as I play each of the 26 releases in the mix as well as the upcoming
sounds for release later this year.

A reminder that I will be away from 21st August until 18th September
(inclusive). Radiothon is happening from 19th until 28th August so please
show your love and support for Triple R at this time. We are volunteer
based, and we are not government funded. We rely on listeners like
yourselves to be heard! Check out the website for more details about
subscribing and remember to call my gracious fill-ins, Mark
(http://www.synrecords.com/) or Pat (http://www.bus117.com/), on 21st & 28th
to pledge your support.

As always I am constantly looking for new work. Please keep sending it to
the address above. Your support is much appreciated.

Until next week,

Simon.
**Please note the new Brunswick address above**