[Microsound-announce] 12K : help wanted....

richard chartier / LINE chartier at 3particles.com
Sat Jul 16 01:55:09 EDT 2005

hello,

we here at 12k are looking for someone, on a semi-regular basis, to
take scans of foreign magazine reviews and type them into text files
so we can put them on our website. other such web maintenance might
also come up. we can not offer a paying position, but we will send
you our new releases for free as they come out.

if you're interested, please email: taylor at 12k.com

thank you!

www.12k.com

taylor deupree out now:
every still day (with eisi) | cd | noble (JP)
live in japan, 2004 (with c. willits) | cd | 12k
post_piano 2 (with kenneth kirschner) | cd | 12k

12k out now:
bretschneider + steinbruchel | status | cd | 12k1033