[Microsound-announce] Call for proposals for A\V 2006 season.

maerc mcm at earphone.org
Thu Aug 18 12:02:03 EDT 2005

Greetings,

Interested in showing your work at A\V?   We are currently seeking
sound and visual artists to fill our 2005-2006 season.  We are
particulary interested in integrated sound/visual installation, but
welcome proposals for work in any media.  The deadline for submissions
of proposals for shows January-June 2006 is October 1, 2005.

For more information, please visit our website:  http://www.avspace.org/
Online sumbissions form: http://www.avspace.org/submissions.php

About A\V:
Our mission is to reflect the wide range of the contemporary arts
today, from photography, painting, and sculpture, to contemporary
classical and electronic music, to noise art, multimedia installation,
and public art. Equal parts art gallery, concert hall, and computer
music studio, we aim to provide an open and flexible space that
welcomes a diversity of genres and breaks down the distinctions between
high and low art.

--

http://www.earphone.org --> online sound art
http://www.marcmcnulty.org -> m a r c  m c n u l t y