[Microsound-announce] Microsound archives...

vze26m98 vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Aug 17 21:24:37 EDT 2005

Hey all-

Just wanted to let people know that the microsound list archives are
moving a slight bit, from:

<http:/www.propheticdesire.com>

<http://www.propheticdesire.us>

I finally realized that I wasn't a dot-com and neither an .org, so I'm
bringing myself in line with the rest of the world that IDs by nation.
(Hopefully the rest of the U.S. can figure out how to join up with the
rest of the world.)

The lists will be fully up in the coming weeks, but I wanted to let
folks know in case there's some downtime. Right know you can browse by
thread and date at:

<http://www.propheticdesire.us/microsound>

They've been updated through July, 2005.

I've also added the announce-list to the archives and have removed
everyone's email addresses, a move perhaps too little too late, but
anyway...

Search engine is next as I'm waiting for something industrial-strength.

I'll let everyone know when they should change their links, and the .com
address will point for a while after until Google finds out.

Best,

vatic

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>