[Microsound-announce] 12k's new mailing list

12k info at 12k.com
Fri Apr 29 15:24:29 EDT 2005

hi everyone, recently we updated our newsletter list and our now
using a web-based service to better manage and track our newsletter
subscribers.

we have sent out notices to our current subsribers to instruct them
how to re-subscribe to the list. if you have not updated your
subscription or feel you has missed out on newsletters, or have never
received our newsletter before and wish to, please visit:

www.12k.com/feedback.htm

you will receive occasional newsletters regarding 12k, LINE, and
taylor deupree release news.

thank you from 12k.

--
12k | LINE | HAPPY

NOW:
CD: Taylor Deupree & Christopher Willits Mujo [Plop, Japan]
CD: January [Spekk, Japan]
CD: participant on Bip Hop Generation v.7 [Bip-Hop, France]
LIVE: Presences Electronique | Feb.18 | Paris

SOON:
CD: Taylor Deupree & Kenneth Kirschner Post_Piano 2