[Microsound-announce] [ot] call for interested labels

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Thu Apr 21 12:11:20 EDT 2005

I am shopping a collaborative CD project that I recently completed with
Lasse Marhaug
rather than sending out individual emails to the usual suspects I
thought I'd hit a few lists first
the CD is not untitled yet, is 45 minutes of computer generated
micro-ambient noise structured soundscapes...or something like that...
if you are interested I can send you a CDR of the material for
listening *after* I return to the US on May 16th
interested parties contact me off-list at:
kim at anechoicmedia.com
thanks in advance!