[Microsound-announce] migration

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Mon Apr 11 16:51:06 EDT 2005

I just wanted to say thank you to all who made the effort to migrate
all their announcements to the new microsound-announce list...I know
some people found this to be somewhat difficult but it seems like the
split has rekindled some of the old philosophical spirit we used to
have on the list...
anyway, I also wanted to thank John Saylor again for his efforts at
making the difficult seem easy and dedicating his valuable time (and
server space) to the microsound community...
cheers!
KIM