[JPhonk] Sunday afternoon

Kirk Is kirkjerk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 12:13:21 EDT 2017

It's a pretty small turn out - Johnny, Sophie, Sammo, Jean, You, Nick, Me.
But actually that's kind of solid, a little tougher because it's cross
group but those other players are pretty flexible.

Regarding why this came up wrt the 5013c... I dunno. my guess is Second
Line once upon a time had a pile of discussions of it, and we're getting
some bleed over from that.

I'm trying to get a feel for how much people even read Gig-O comments, I
feel like I dont much which is why I brough Joanna's concerns to the
mailing list where I feel talking is a bit easier...