[JPhonk] the tiny adorable elephants in the room

Agustina M agusm04 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:17:18 EDT 2017

Thank you both! For tonight I can ask the other families not to come, so we can video the Halloween songs.  And until things are clear and everyone agrees!

I will be there tonight from 7-8, would you like me to use your phone Kirk, or I can bring my camera, I'm not sure if it makes a difference in quality...

See you later!
Agustina

"Un viaje de mil millas comienza por un solo paso" Proverbio chino