[JPhonk] lovely gig! (and upcoming concert of Rebirth)

Lilia Volodina lilia.volodinaphoto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:42:34 EDT 2017

Thank you so much, guys!!
Me and Jason absolutely agree that it was wonderful and so so much fun!!
Your music brought such great energy to our celebration and was appreciated
by everyone! Couldn't have wished for a better wedding :)

If you have any photos, feel free to share directly with us (via drive or
dropbox) or post on social media - that would be awesome.

Thanks again!

Best,
Lilia