[JPhonk] BAG, PHONE NUMBERS, WHATSAPP, rehearsal

Candace Esslinger dacey9 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:05:02 EDT 2017

I like the little slips idea!

That would be easy enough to pass out at a rehearsal while not being too
disruptive.
I'd hope it would also include songs we play:  where to find them,
 state where, when rehearsals are and --our "shark/honk" method when
someone is speaking--
and read more about us here:____    all in one handy dandy slip!

Lets face it there is a lot to share and doing it in the middle of
rehearsal is challenging to say the least.

After wedding and Halloween, perhaps we can pick this up and execute
at next meeting.