[JPhonk] [JPHonkBand] I Want Candy Lyrics

Kirk Is kirkjerk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:43:13 EDT 2017

Dug up the old thread on "I Want Candy" lyrics.

The old version was good, but hard to sing, because of syllables etc.
Here's a simpler version I'm going to put forward:

I want Candy now thats the truth-
Butterfinger or Baby Ruth
Candy that will make my day,
Twizzlers, Rolos, Milky Way

(I Want Candy / I Want Candy / I Want Candy / I Want Candy)

Almond Joy can go so far-
So break me off some Kit-Kat Bar!
They tell me Snickers Satisfies -
But then they call one inch "fun size"...

(I Want Candy / I Want Candy / I Want Candy / I Want Candy)

Pay Day or Skittles I can't choose!
So maybe go for Charleston Chews --
But unless you want some tears,
Let me have Three Musketeers