[JPhonk] BAG, PHONE NUMBERS, WHATSAPP, rehearsal

Candace Esslinger dacey9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:11:11 EDT 2017

Dominic should be in possession of the bag Erica.
I found it last night, thought it would have gotten to you.

Maybe we can share phone numbers again?

Also, many of us are on WhatsApp for JP Honk use
 so if you are getting this email and want to be on Whats App- maybe let
Kirk know

I do have a new number FYI-- 617 230 5172  Candace

Great rehearsal last night. It's not our typical rehearsal with wedding and
Halloween coming
but was happy to see new people and hope you will return!