[JPhonk] collaborating with Banda de Paz (East Boston band)

Marie Ghitman marie.ghitman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:07:58 EDT 2017

OK - I'll keep you all posted about going to E Boston. Meanwhile, they
would like to come check out our practice - I know we're cramming for
Halloween, but maybe they'd join us for that too.  I know we're an open
band, so I don't really need "permission" to invite people, but wanted to
run it by the group in case anyone has a strong negative reaction.

Marie Ghitman, MEd, RN
Co-Producer, Jamaica Plain Porchfest and Hoopla Productions