[JPhonk] collaborating with Banda de Paz (East Boston band)

Marie Ghitman marie.ghitman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:49:09 EDT 2017

OK - that's enough enthusiasm for me! The next Sundays I could go would be
Oct 29th, or November 19th.

If any of you want to go before that, you'd be welcome (they are very
excited about this collaboration) and really open to anyone from anywhere.

Let me know (separately, off this list) if you want to go together on 10/29
or 11/19

And yes, I talked to him about BABAM too. And one good thing about early
Sunday morning is no traffic (so probably more like 30 minutes from
Waltham!)

Marie Ghitman, MEd, RN
Co-Producer, Jamaica Plain Porchfest and Hoopla Productions