[JPhonk] Tonight's rehearsal

Lilia Volodina lilia.volodinaphoto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:43:54 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

1. I wanted to ask if I were to come by tonight's rehearsal, could we
dedicate a bit of time to also going over the wedding tunes? I saw that
Thursday rehearsal was dedicated to that as well, but seeing that not as
many people are available, I'm wondering if it might get cancelled.

2. If I make it there, I'll also be able to answer any of your questions
regarding the event.

3. Could we please decide if we are doing it outside or inside? A few new
people expressed interest in coming by tonight, so I wanted to give them an
exact location. Also my vote would be for Spontaneous considering the
weather.

Finally, if you want to say something just to me, feel free to reply
directly to keep everyone's email clean! Thank you!

Best,
Lilia