[JPhonk] great time!

Kirk Is kirkjerk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 15:03:03 EDT 2017

man i was worried there but we really worked that through!

great to see so many “irregular” folks there marching with us! (in the best
sense of the word, after all we almost called the group the Dunster Road
Irregulars) .... please let us know if we can switch something to persuade
you to come out often! (i know schedules can be bear)

 Also i think we made a great experience for the students, just that taste
of street band life. and thanks to them for being game

many thanks to doug for doing more songleading than usual, and for Dom with
the banner (i propose we get a miniteam to spruce up the banner though-
looking a little ragged, and i know dom has an idea to improve the
structure- to do it properly we should consider hammering in grommets etc)
and to anyone else who stepped up a little above and beyond ...

i want to make a checklist to follow before medium-big gigs, just checking
“do we need a banner? wagon? trike? water? sunscreen? idea for
transportation if one way parade” etc.