[JPhonk] parade accoutrements

Kirk Is kirkjerk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 09:03:53 EDT 2017

we could probably get parents to carry if we wanted. i guess if it’s not
too hard to stow in your car we could defer the decision til we see the
scene?

unless a thunderstorm is truly menacing i dont think they’re likely to
cancel. unfortunately it will probably keep some of the charter lab
students away i suspect.