[JPhonk] meeting 'minutes'

Dan Codiga dan.codiga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:20:29 EDT 2017

i was the 'scribe' at the meeting last monday, and i am working on
putting together some 'minutes' from it. but i have had trouble getting
to spend much time on it-- and there was a whole lot of good material
that is worth summarizing and including. so it is taking me a while.

i hope to send a draft out in the next week or so, and hopefully sooner!

candacey: the comment (in an earlier email) about mini-teams already
having been set up was a joke, as far as i know (other than maybe dom
and richard to work toward 501c3 status for us)... i do think we aspire
to get there eventually, though! also, it was decided that the word
'committee' was never to be spoken, which is why 'mini-teams' keeps
showing up...