[JPhonk] Fwd: A different type of performance opportunity at BCM

Candace Esslinger dacey9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:54:05 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone!

Sounds like committees were set up at the meeting. Looking forward to
hearing about the meeting and
what transpired at some point (?).

I guess my thoughts on this are
1) It was really nice to hear from others

2) It was great to hear more details and research on what this event was
and who we would potentially be playing for

3) I think that's a great point in the favor of while things take time,
it's really good to share and get input from each other

4) Based on what was shared I'm in favor of doing things like this... on a
case by case basis. Now that I've heard more
this particular event sounds worthwhile
and I'm for things that are worthwhile and help people.

5) While we may or may not care for whatever crowd may be at an event, I
think its good to mix with all people
and share who we are.  It could be a good thing. I think we are a good
thing and make people smile.

6) I think if we take gigs that are high paying, and that crowd is
expecting something of us, its really important to
get people committed ahead of time. And if that's the case, I don't know
where you got on the money
discussion but this could lead to further discussion of that.

 Cheers!
Candace