[JPhonk] Fwd: A different type of performance opportunity at BCM

Stephanie Ash stepher42 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:19:02 EDT 2017

I found the website for this event, it's called the Wonder Ball. Here's a
summary of how to get tickets:
$2500 gets you 2 tickets
$5000 = 1 table for 6 guests
$10,000 = 1 table for 10 guests
and so on up to $50,000.

It does say in small print "$600 individual tickets available upon request"

http://www.bostonchildrensmuseum.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/Wonder-Ball-Sponsor-Packet.pdf

http://www.bostonchildrensmuseum.org/support/wonder-ball

I don't know if this helps anyone else form an opinion... I'm not sure how
I feel about it yet still - on one hand, it does help kids get into the
museum for free. On the other hand, this Gala seems like it's for fancy
rich people. I mean, obviously those are the ones who can give the money,
but.... i'm not sure what I'm trying to say - i can feel it but I can't put
it into words just yet.

-Stephanie