[JPhonk] Fwd: A different type of performance opportunity at BCM

Don Stafford donstafford at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 15:14:53 EDT 2017

Indeed, the Children's Museum is a non-profit and the November fund raiser is meant to assure that those who can't afford to attend the museum or find it inaccessible may do so at no charge. Certainly many of the attendees will be among the more affluent, but many will be regular folks enjoying the evening due to their employer's sponsorship.

I have no qualms about playing their fundraiser.