[JPhonk] Fwd: A different type of performance opportunity at BCM

Liz Oppenheim eaoppenheim at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 13:45:46 EDT 2017

I would say if the group that's holding the fundraiser has a mission that is consistent with our mission I would support it. However, I'm not sure how much say I get at this point. And I probably wouldn't be able to attend an event in November as I'm on the road most of the month. Also, being paid for gigs allows us to do things to aid in our mission and gives us flexibility to send members to Honk in TX, pay for repairs and rehearsal space, t-shirts if we want, etc. just my two cents.

I will be there with you guys at Honkfest!

Sent from my iPhone