[codecraft] Rejecting a candidate for over-qualification results in age bias

Michael Bar-Sinai mich.barsinai at icloud.com
Sat Oct 14 15:11:10 EDT 2017

Some good points there. It's funny how, as a profession, we don't consider experience to be very important. Seems like something around "5 years" is the best amount of experience to have, and after that it becomes a burden. As if programming in VB6 can't teach you important lessons for writing Scala code. As if it's all about writing the code, not thinking up solutions.